About this event:
The Burke Fall Festival is organized and hosted by the Burke Area Chamber of Commerce with assistance from many volunteers, local businesses and other organizations. The event is a fundraiser for the Chamber with proceeds used to help us promote the Burke Area, provide services to our members and support economic growth in our community.
- BBQ with burgers, hot dogs, veggie burgers, sausages and more!
- Kids Area with Bounce Houses, face painting and more
- Arts & Crafts with NEKCA!
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides
- Farm Animal Petting Zoo
- Pony Rides
- Cow Flop Bingo
- Rubber Ducky Races at the Dishmill Brook at 1pm – cash prizes!
- Free ice cream for kids from RubyLee’s – 1pm til gone at the bounce houses
- Craft Show opens at 9 am – 3 pm – featuring 80 vendors!
- NEW – Raffle of Crafts from festival vendors – at the Burke Chamber Info Booth from 9-3pm
- Fall Fest posters, beer mugs, shirts, sweatshirts and more for sale at the Burke Chamber Info Booth
- Silent Auction inside the library featuring work from local artists & crafters, unique historical items and antiques
- Burke Citizen of the Year announced after the parade (10:30am or so) at the Gazebo
- Live Raptor Show from VINS at 11am at the Gazebo
- Burke Town School PTO will announce the winner of the Stumpjumper Bike raffle at 11:45-noon at the Gazebo
- Music from Chickweed from noon – 2:30pm at the Gazebo
- Mike’s Tiki Bar Open at noon
- Live Music from Nobby Reed Project at 3pm at Mike’s Tiki Bar
Hollyberry’s B&B (located next to East Burke Market on the other side of the bridge) will have a shoebox raffle with proceeds to benefit the East Burke Congregational Church.
The East Burke School will have a farmstand with vegetables, cider, and other VT products for sale outside of Cafe Lotti on Route 114 (next to the East Burke Congregational Church).