Kingdom Trail Association is a member organization. Over ninety private landowners allow us to accept a membership fee to manage and maintain the system. To show our appreciation for the support that our members give us, we have arranged for some area discounts. Please show your membership key chain card that you were given at the time of your purchase to access these generous discounts from local (and non-local) businesses.
- A reciprocal 20% off an annual Membership at Vallee Bras Du Nord in Quebec– our sister trail network!
- 10% off all merchandise retail at the Kingdom Trails Welcome Center
- 5% discount at the Burke Publick House
- 20% discount on Wilderness First Aid, Wilderness First Responder, and climbing courses at Kingdom Adventure Mountain Guides
- 10% discount off 2nd night at the Village Inn in East Burke
- 15% savings on lodging and complimentary Kingdom Trails passes at Burke Mountain Rentals
- 10% off and 6 free garlic knots with any order over $25 at Kingdom Crust Company
- 10% off select services at Kingdom Cycling & Experiences: your home for mountain bike skills clinics, women’s specific mountain bike clinics, private instruction, kids camps and tours at Kingdom Trails. Offering something for all ages and ability levels as well as gravel grinder (dirt road) adventures! Come see us at our office where Heaven’s Bench meets Bill Magill trail on top of the beautiful bucolic Darling Hill Ridge (2074 Darling Hill Rd. Lyndonville, VT)! Call or text 802.427.3154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information! Happy Trails!