About this event:
Fall Foliage Festival in East Burke Village
September 29, 2018
Our biggest festival of the year is our annual Fall Foliage Festival located in East Burke Village on the green at the Burke Mountain Clubhouse/East Burke Library. The days’ events include:
- Parade starts at 10:00
- BBQ with burgers, hot dogs, sausages and more!
- Rubber Duck Race
- Kids Area with a Jump House, face painting and more
- Arts & Crafts with NEKCA!
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides
- Pony Rides
- Farm Animal Petting Zoo
- Cow Flop Bingo
- Craft Show opens at 9 am – 3 pm – featuring 75 vendors!
- Silent Auction inside the library featuring work from local artists & crafters, unique historical items and antiques
- Interactive Wildlife show
- Chickweed performs from 12:30 – 2 pm at the Gazebo
- Mike’s Tiki Bar Open from 11 am – 6 pm
- Live Music from Tritium Well! 2:30 – 5:30 pm at Mike’s Tiki Bar.
The East Burke Congregational Church will have a luncheon of soup and sandwiches in the fellowship hall, pies, a Craft Table, Shoe Box Auction, Treasure & Book Table, Quilt Raffle, 50/50 Raffle, and Cookie Walk. The Church is located on Route 114 across from the Post Office.
The East Burke School will have an Open House, Farm Stand and Cider Sale! School is located on Route 114 behind Cafe Lotti.
If you are an artist or craftsperson and would like to be considered for a vendor spot in the craft fair, please email our Vendor Coordinator, Christine Emmons at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must include ALL of the following information in your email:
- Business Name and Contact info
- Your business website
- Description of your craft
- 3 photos of your work
If would like to be in the parade, contact Diane French at 802-626-3548 or email@example.com
For sponsorship information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information click here.