About this event:
The annual Fall Foliage Festival occurs in East Burke Village on the green at the Burke Mountain Clubhouse/East Burke Library. The days’ events include:
- Parade at 10:00
- BBQ with burgers, hot dogs, sausages and more!
- Rubber Duck Race
- Kids Area with a Jump House, face painting and more
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides
- Farm Animal Petting Zoo
- Cow Plop Bingo
- Craft Show opens at 9 am – 3 pm – featuring 75 vendors!
- Silent Auction inside the library featuring work from local artists & crafters, unique historical items and antiques
- Bird of Prey interactive show from Vermont Institute of Natural Science
- Chickweed performs from 12:30 – 2:30 pm at the Gazebo
- Beer & Wine Tent Open from 11 am – 6 pm (located at Mike’s Tiki Bar!)
- Live Music from Tritium Well! 3 – 6 pm at Mike’s Tiki Bar.
The East Burke Congregational Church will have a luncheon of soup and sandwiches in the fellowship hall, a craft table, shoebox auction of local donations from businesses and individuals, tag sale, cookie walk (a favorite), and a jelly cabinet full of jams and jellies.
For info go here